The Black Orchid Axial-flo is a small and robust fan. It is ideal for intake air or air extraction from smaller grow rooms.
Axial-flo is ideal for smaller ventilation systems with short duct runs and low resistance levels. It is a versatile design that can be mounted in tent ventilation sockets for fresh input air.
Axial-flo has a lipped casing for mounting directly onto carbon filters. This is particularly useful for recirculation ‘scrubbing’ odours from a grow room or tent.
- Supplied with 1.8m power cable and fitted UK or EU plug.
- EC motor with a centrifugal impeller and backward curved blades.
- Built-in, smooth, step-less speed controller ensuring 0 to 100% proportion control.
- Includes mounting brackets.
- Blauberg German Motor.
- Five year Black Orchid warranty.
Where to buy
|Model||Description||Air Flow [m3/h]||Power [w]||Noise Level [dBa]|
|BO-AF-100-UK||Black Orchid Axial-flo 4" With UK Plug||105||16||38|
|BO-AF-125-UK||Black Orchid Axial-flo 5" With UK Plug||192||24||39|
|BO-AF-150-UK||Black Orchid Axial-flo 6" With UK Plug||312||29||40|