Even-flo Carbon Filter
The Black Orchid Even-flo carbon filter confidently manages odour elimination whilst extracting air.
The cylindrical, aerodynamic body is manufactured from metal alloy to ensure strength and the aluminum base and spigot are removable and changeable for an enhanced filter life.
The filter mesh is manufactured to a 55% open mesh specification for an efficient airflow with reduced restriction whilst the 50mm carbon bed ensures a sufficient dwell time for the extract air to pass over the carbon, ensuring odours are efficiently removed from the environment.
Even-flo filters use virgin, double activated carbon in a granular form for true VOC and odour adsorption.
- 50mm Granular Carbon Bed.
- Aluminium base and spigot with interchangeable design.
- Estimated 2 year lifespan.
- Removable and washable pre-filter sleeve.
- High porosity carbon for effective odour adsorption.
- Specially designed filter mesh to ensure a perfect balance between dwell time and airflow.
Where to buy
|Carbon Bed (mm)